POWERGYM's primary concern is the well-being of its athletes and consumers, so all the raw materials and ingredients we use in our formulas follow the criteria of WADA(The Wordl Anti-Doping Agency) and we do not use any ingredient from their list of prohibited substances (dopants) which they update every year.
It is true that prohibited substances are often not declared on the product label. This depends on many factors, such as the country where the product was manufactured and labelled, as the laws vary from country to country. That is why quality seals and third party certifications are often used.
In POWERGYM we have always assured that our products are DOPING FREE, in addition, we want ensure that we have an official quality seal that supports this, hence we send our products to be certified by Informed Sport.
What is Informed Sport?
It is a quality assurance program for sports nutrition products, suppliers to the sports nutrition industry and supplement manufacturing facilities.
This certificate depends on the British laboratory LGC, which is also dedicated to genetic tests, paternity tests, etc..
This seal has a comprehensive quality analysis programme, the certification process of which includes:
- Evaluation of formulation, labelling, presence of contaminants, etc.
- Evaluation of the raw material and its suppliers.
- Review of the accreditations of the facility, such as the certification of good practices (GMP).
- Revision of the quality system and standard operating procedure (SOP) for the storage and handling of raw materials, revision of SOPs for production and packaging, cleaning of equipment, training of personnel, product traceability, etc.
- Evaluation of storage and distribution of finished products.
- Blind analysis of a sample of each batch of products placed on the market.
- Blind analysis, at least once a month, of a sample of product acquired at the final point of sale.