Many athletes know dietary supplements or nutritional supplements as sports supplements.
They are named so because it is a clearer and clearer reality that athletes, from the most professional to the most amateur of beginners, constantly improve their sports nutrition using sports supplements which function looking for, basically, the improvement in performance or the increase in recovery… And effectively these sports supplements are ideal for these objectives. It is also worth pointing out that these sports supplements can also efficiently cover other important needs of any athlete, let’s see;
- They can replace nutrients lost during intense exercise (Isopower, Vitapower etc.), above all water, electrolytes and carbohydrates. They are sports supplements that are commonly used and the improvement in recovery and in general sports nutrition is very evident.
- Sports supplement also exist to improve the body’s correct composition (fat burners, muscular potentiators etc.) to be more efficient in the realisation of exercise. In many cases, there is the also the search for an improved aesthetic profile. Sports supplements with Carnitine, Guarana, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium Picolinate, or green and red tea extracts, among others, help to naturally stimulate the metabolism and to potentiate the preferential use of fats as fuel during exercise. These are used a lot to improve the general, daily nutrition of the athlete.
- Another kind of sports supplement improves recovery; sports supplements exist, such as branch chain amino acids, Glutamine and the mixes of carbohydrates and proteins, which help the energy stores to recover and to re-establish the possibility of carrying out intense effort in the minimum possible time. That’s not to forget in this section the multi vitamin sports supplements which allow you to maintain your energy levels when you subject your body to an additional stress such as more or less regular exercise.
- Augmentation of muscle mass, force and potency. Sports supplements such as Creatine, branch chain amino acids, Beta Alanine and concentrated proteins help to increase muscle mass and recovery from maximum force more quickly and efficiently. Buying Powergym’s Creatine may be the best way to improve your performance and sports nutrition.
- Maintenance and protection of joints. Sports supplements based on hyaluronic acid, shark cartilage – rich in Chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine, antioxidants like procyanidins and selenium help to nourish the articulation and diminish the inflammation produced as a result of physical exercise. (Powerflex etc.)
The prevention of the degeneration of muscular structures, of articulations and a better recovery ensure an effective assimilation of exercise and contribute decisively in the prevention of possible problems and injuries when the exercise load is great or short but very intense.
In Powergym we have more than 25 years’ experience in investigating and developing all these sports supplements under strict requirements for quality, reliability and guarantees of good performance. All our supplements are HEALTHY AND EFFECTIVE. This is why we are the first choice for professional athletes like Carles Puyol, Mayte Martinez, Jesus España and Nani Roma amongst many other international standard first class athletes, as well as top flight sporting institutions such as the Sant Cugat C.A.R. and the Espanyol and Villarreal Football Clubs, for example.
In our web www.powergym.com you will find the best sports supplements grouped into 4 great lines; sports supplements to improve performance, to improve your muscular and energetic recovery, to reduce body fats and shape your figure, and to improve your health and quality of life. If you do sports and trust in them, they’re going to be your best allies to achieve your objectives. In Powergym we make sports supplements that work. You will also find a vast number of publications that will undoubtedly help you to improve your sports nutrition and your performance!!!