MAXIMUM CONCENTRATION AND HYDRATION - NO SUGAR
MAX LEVEL is a food supplement with sweetener based on mineral salts, caffeine, vitamins and an explosive taste designed exclusively to help improve your concentration while you play and all without sugar.
MAX LEVEL is an energy drink with an intense flavour and a formula specially designed for GAMERS. Thanks to its active ingredients it improves concentration, reaction time and stress management, helping you stay alert throughout the game to achieve your goals by promoting proper hydration.
Following a correct diet and healthy lifestyle habits are necessary for your body and mind to do their best.
HYDRATION while gaming, as in any other sport, is a crucial factor for an optimal functioning of the brain, which is so important in this type of sport since it directly influences the reflexes. With MAX LEVEL you will see your performance improve. The brain is made up of 70% water, so we must provide it with optimum hydration, since the first symptoms of dehydration are reduced performance of neurons, which leads directly to loss of concentration and/or headaches.
ELECTROLYTES (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus) are essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and decrease with physical and mental activity and must be replaced. Water alone is not enough.
Unlike other energy drinks on the market, MAX LEVEL does not contain sugars, providing only 8 Kcal per dose, making it the ideal drink for gamers. Drinks with a high sugar content favour dehydration and obesity, so they are not at all recommended if what we are looking for is ideal hydration.
Choline acts as a precursor to neurotransmitters, facilitating memory processes.
MAX LEVEL contains 100 mg of CAFFEINE per dose which will improve concentration.
In addition, its content in VITAMIN B12 will delay the onset of fatigue and tiredness allowing you to stay 100% focused during the whole game.
Suitable for Vegans / Gluten Free / Lactose Free / No Added Sugar
Recommended daily dose: 1 sachet (taken orally).
QUANTITIES PROVIDED BY RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE (1 sachet of 8 g): 100 mg caffeine, 500 mg sodium, 400 mg choline, 100 mg magnesium, 150 mg calcium and 150 mg potassium, plus vitamins B5, B6, B12 and folic acid.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Dissolve 1 sachet in 500 ml of water and take before and during gaming.
PRESENTATION AND NET CONTENT:
- 1 SACHET (8 g).
- BOX OF 6 SACHETS (48 g)
WARINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach and sight of young children.
Contains caffeine (100 mg per sachet). Not recommended for children or pregnant or nursing women.
- TROPICAL XPLOSION (Tropical)
- ORANGE REVOLUTION (Orange)
- WATERMELON INVASION (Watermelon)
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST: Food supplement. Sports supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. No sugars. Sports supplements should be kept out of reach of younger children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Diringer, M. (2017). Neurologic manifestations of major electrolyte abnormalities. Handb Clin Neurol 141, 705-713.
- Espay, A. J. (2014). Neurologic complications of electrolyte disturbances and acid-base balance. Handb Clin Neurol 119, 365-82.
- Glaser, G. H. (1971). Neurologic symptoms with electrolyte and water imbalance. Postgrad Med 50, 170-5.
- Riggs, J. E. (2002). Neurologic manifestations of electrolyte disturbances. Neurol Clin 20, 227-39, vii.
- Maughan, R. J., Shirreffs, S. M. and Watson, P. (2007). Exercise, heat, hydration and the brain. J Am Coll Nutr 26, 604S-612S.
- Pross, N. (2017). Effects of Dehydration on Brain Functioning: A Life-Span Perspective. Ann Nutr Metab 70 Suppl 1, 30-36.
- Trangmar, S. J. and Gonzalez-Alonso, J. (2019). Heat, Hydration and the Human Brain, Heart and Skeletal Muscles. Sports Med 49, 69-85.