INCREASES STRENGTH, POWER AND FATIGUE RESISTANCE
HELPS TO GAIN MUSCLE MASS
Creapure® ADVANCED CREATINE MONOHYDRATE FORMULA
HIGH ABSORPTION AND MAXIMUM BIOAVAILABILITY.
Creatine became a popular supplement after the Barcelona Olympics in 1992. At the Olympic Games in Atlanta in 1996, 80% of athletes used creatine. The worldwide consumption of creatine as a sports supplement is currently estimated at around 3,000,000 kg per year.
Creatine is a compound that is normally synthesised by our body in the liver and kidneys and stored mostly in the muscle, obtained through the diet and eliminated in the urine. Creatine is obtained from fish and red meat, it is only found in trace amounts in vegetables, which is why vegans and strict vegetarians must supplement it.
Creapure® creatine monohydrate is the purest form of creatine monohydrate on the market. It is recommended for any intervallic sport where you work at maximum or sub maximum power with lower intensity intervals. It is also recommended in modalities as football, basketball, handball or mountain bike or in sports of higher aerobic resistance since it has a delaying effect on the appearance of fatigue due to its lactic acid buffering action. Its main action is based on creatine loading at the muscular level and on improving energy synthesis in the cell.
Creapure® is the most sought-after brand of creatine on the market. If you combine CREATINA Creapure® with POWER BCAAs you will get maximum benefit by increasing muscle building and repair.
When to take creatine?
When taking creatine, the most important thing is to spread out the daily doses as much as possible, much more than the moment of taking it (before or after exercise). Moreover, you can take it together with food as if it were water, it will be perfectly absorbed. There are no studies so far that show that taking creatine monohydrate before exercise has a greater effect.
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE, each service of this sports supplement contains 3 g of high purity creatine monohydrate having passed the quality and purity tests required for use in scientific studies.
- Creatine improves physical performance in successive sets of short, high-intensity exercise.
- The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine.
- INCREASES STRENGTH AND POWER.
- INCREASES MUSCLE MASS.
- IMPROVES FATIGUE RESISTANCE.
HOW TO TAKE IT?
- 1st WEEK: Dissolve 3 and a half dispensers (21 g of creatine) in 1 glass of water, 1 time a day.
- 2nd WEEK: Dissolve 2 doses (12 g of creatine) in 1 glass of water, once a day.
- 3rd and 4th WEEK: Dissolve 1 and a half dispensers (9 g) in 1 glass of water, once a day.
After the Creatine Loading Phase you should move on to the maintenance phase by taking:
- Mix half a dispenser (3 g of creatine) in 1 glass of water, juice or drink.
Take it for 6 weeks and rest for 2 weeks, resuming if necessary.
FORMAT: POT OF 300G.
PRICE (VAT INCLUDED): € 20.90
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST: Food supplement. Sports supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Sugar-free. Sports supplements should be kept out of reach of younger children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Asker Jeukendrup, Michael Gleeson. Sports Nutrition. Tutor. 2019.
- Asker Jeukendrup. Guía Práctica de la Nutrición Deportiva. Ed. Tutor. 2011.
- Ocampo, Diego Alexander Bonilla, 2011, L-Glutamina: Suplementación y bases metabólicas relacionadas con el ejercicio.
- Rev.int.med.cienc.act.fís.deporte - vol. 3 - número 11 - diciembre 2003 - ISSN: 1577-0354 González Boto, R.; García López, D. y Herrero Alonso, J.A. (2003). La suplementación con creatina en el deporte y su relación con el rendimiento deportivo. Revista Internacional de Medicina y Ciencias de la Actividad Física y el Deporte, vol. 3 (12) pp. 242-259
- Delavier F, Gundill M. Guía de complementos alimentarios para deportistas. Editorial Paidotribo 2010.
- Palacios Gil de Anuñano N, Manonellas P, Blasco R, Franco , Gaztañaga T, Manuz B, et al. Documento de consenso de la Federación Española de Medicina del Deporte (FEMEDE). Ayudas ergogénicas y nutricionales para personas que realizan ejercicio físico. Arch Med Deporte. 2012;29:1-80.
- Williams, Melvin, Kreider, Richard, Branch, J. David (1999). Creatine: The Power Supplement 1st edition.
- R C Harris 1, K Söderlund, E Hultman 1992. Elevation of creatine in resting and exercised muscle of normal subjects by creatine supplementation. Sep;83(3):367-74.
- PL Greenhaff, A Casey, AH Short, R Harris (1993). Influence of oral creatine supplementation of muscle torque during repeated bouts of maximal voluntary exercise in man.