INCREASES STRENGTH, POWER AND RESISTANCE TO FATIGUE.
HELPS TO GAIN MUSCLE MASS
CREAPLUS is also available in powder format:
ADVANCED FORMULA OF CREATINE MONOHYDRATE WITH MAXIMUM EFFICACY.
GREATER ABSORPTION AND HIGH BIOAVAILABILITY AND DIGESTIBILITY.
Creatine became a popular supplement after the Barcelona Olympics in 1992. At the Olympic Games in Atlanta in 1996, 80% of athletes used creatine. The worldwide consumption of creatine as a sports supplement is currently estimated at around 3,000,000 kg per year.
Creatine is a compound that is normally synthesised by our body in the liver and kidneys and stored mostly in the muscle, obtained through the diet and eliminated in the urine. Creatine is obtained from fish and red meat, it is only found in trace amounts in vegetables, so vegans and strict vegetarians must supplement it.
CREAPLUS creatine monohydrate is indicated for any intervallic sport in which maximum or submaximal power is required in intervals of lower intensity. For example, sports such as football, basketball, handball or mountain biking. It is also suitable for use in more aerobic endurance sports as it has a delaying effect on the onset of fatigue due to its lactate-buffering action. Its main action is based on creatine loading at muscle level and on improving ATP synthesis (cell energy).
CREAPLUS is the only sports supplement with a formula designed to increase the absorption and retention of muscle creatine, thus achieving greater effectiveness than other supplements.
It also incorporates GLYCINE, an amino acid that improves the pH at the digestive level, preventing excessive acidification, thus increasing the absorption and tolerance of the product.
- INCREASES STRENGTH AND POWER.
- INCREASES MUSCLE MASS.
- IMPROVES RESISTANCE TO FATIGUE.
- CREATINE improves physical performance in successive sets of short, high-intensity exercise.
- The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g of creatine.
- CHROMIUM CHLORIDE, to stabilise and improve insulin efficiency.
- PHOSPHATES, which increase the formation of muscle phosphocreatine and the availability of phosphate for oxidative phosphorylation, which may increase anaerobic performance.
- TAURINE AND MAGNESIUM to make magnesium ion available to stabilise energy phosphate compounds (ATP and PC) in muscle.
POWERGYM PARTICIPATED IN A SCIENTIFIC STUDY ON CREATINE WITH BODYBUILDING ATHLETES CARRIED OUT BY THE C.A.R. HIGH PERFORMANCE CENTRE IN BARCELONA, WHERE ITS EFFECTIVENESS AND GUIDELINES FOR INCREASING PERFORMANCE WERE VERIFIED.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE: Take 7 capsules with fruit juice throughout the day.
The CREAPLUS CAPSULES supplement is recommended for greater convenience when taking the MAINTENANCE PHASE of creatine supplementation.
You should take 7 capsules a day, divided into several intakes and accompanying them. Take 7 capsules a day spread over several doses, as a maintenance dose.
- Creatine Monohydrate
FORMAT: POT OF 120 AND 280 CAPSULES.
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST: Sports supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Sugar free. Sports supplements should be kept out of reach of younger children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Asker Jeukendrup, Michael Gleeson. Nutrición Deportiva. Ed. Tutor. 2019.
- Asker Jeukendrup. Guía Práctica de la Nutrición Deportiva. Ed. Tutor. 2011.
- Ocampo, Diego Alexander Bonilla, 2011. L-Glutamina: Suplementación y bases metabólicas relacionadas con el ejercicio.
- Rev.int.med.cienc.act.fís.deporte - vol. 3 - número 11 - diciembre 2003 - ISSN: 1577-0354 González Boto, R.; García López, D. y Herrero Alonso, J.A. (2003). La suplementación con creatina en el deporte y su relación con el rendimiento deportivo. Revista Internacional de Medicina y Ciencias de la Actividad Física y el Deporte, vol. 3 (12) pp. 242-259.
- Delavier F, Gundill M. Guía de complementos alimentarios para deportistas. Editorial Paidotribo 2010.
- Palacios Gil de Anuñano N, Manonellas P, Blasco R, Franco, Gaztañaga T, Manuz B, et al. Documento de consenso de la Federación Española de Medicina del Deporte (FEMEDE). Ayudas ergogénicas y nutricionales para personas que realizan ejercicio físico. Arch Med Deporte. 2012;29:1-80.
- Williams, Melvin, Kreider, Richard, Branch, J. David (1999). Creatine: The Power Supplement 1st edition.
- R. C. Harris 1, K Söderlund, E Hultman 1992. Elevation of creatine in resting and exercised muscle of normal subjects by creatine supplementation. Sep;83(3):367-74.
- PL Greenhaff, A Casey, AH Short, R Harris (1993). Influence of oral creatine supplementation of muscle torque during repeated bouts of maximal voluntary exercise in man.