ADVANCED FORMULA BASED ON HORSETAIL, BIRCH AND DANDELION THAT FAVORS DIURESIS AND WEIGHT LOSS.
¿WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS SUPPLEMENT?
- ESTIMULA LA ELIMINACIÓN DE LÍQUIDOS.
- MEJORA LA RETENCIÓN DE LÍQUIDOS.
- AYUDA A LA PÉRDIDA DE PESO Y VOLUMEN.
¿HOW DOES DIUREK WORK?
Formula studied to enhance diuresis and the pathways of the organism to eliminate toxic substances produced as waste in the chemical reactions typical of the functioning of the organism.
Dandelion has detoxifying properties facilitating the elimination of toxins. It also acts by reducing the absorption of toxic substances, neutralizes free radicals, lowers cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar levels and activates liver function. It is known for its debugging properties.
Horsetail is a plant that has traditionally been used as a supplement for weight loss for its diuretic properties. In addition, it is rich in silica to strengthen bones and teeth.
Birch has demonstrated a diuretic action increasing the excretion of water and electrolytes. In addition to enhancing the elimination of fluids, it has a bactericidal effect, so it is interesting to prevent recurrent urine infections.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE
Take 2 capsules a day, preferably in the morning.
** HORSETAIL contributes to the elimination functions of the body and supports the excretory function of the kidneys.
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST: Sports supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. No sugars. Sports supplements should be kept out of reach of younger children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC). European Union herbal monograph on Equisetum arvense L. herb. London: EMA. Doc. Ref.: EMA/HMPC/278091/2015. Adopted: 2 February 2016.
- European Medicines Agency (EMA) - Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC). European Union herbal monograph on Species diureticae. London: EMA. Doc. Ref.: EMA/HMPC/224755/2016. Adopted: 21/7/2017.
- Clare BA, Conroy RS, Spelman K. The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. J Altern Complement Med 2009; 15 (8): 929-34. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0152.
- European Medicines Agency (EMA) - Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC). European Union herbal monograph on Taraxacum officinale Weber ex Wigg., radix. Draft - 1st version. Amsterdam: EMA. Doc. Ref.: EMA/HMPC/475726/2020. Published: 31/5/2021.