WE HAVE 3 FORMS OF PAYMENT ON ORDERS MADE ON OUR WEBSITE:
1. CREDIT CARD (direct bank gateway): This form of payment does not increase shipping costs (as long as they exceed € 40 in the order). It is the fastest way to make the payment, as it is immediate.
TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ON PAYMENTS WITH BANK CARD:
- For added security, the pages where you will enter your credit card details are pages that come directly from the bank.
- These bank information gateways are completely secure.
- In this way, on our website you will not have to enter any credit card information (only your name and address for shipping).
2. BANK TRANSFER: This form of payment also does not increase the postage (provided that they exceed € 40 in the order). We have four banks to make bank transfers: BBVA, CAIXABANK, SABADELL and SANTANDER. The account numbers to make the entry of your order appear at the end of the purchase. This form of payment is usually slower than payment by card or cash on delivery, since transfers can take between 24-48 hours to reach our accounts.
3. AGAINST REIMBURSEMENT: This form of payment entails an increase of € 5 in postage, whatever the amount of the order. Only accepted against refunds in the Peninsula and Balearic Islands.
Once the package with the products has been sent, you will automatically receive an email with the shipping information (transport company, number of packages, shipping number ...) for your information.
PRICES: All prices on our website include Value Added Tax (VAT).
NON-ACCUMULABLE DISCOUNTS: Users may benefit from non-cumulative discounts on their orders. To do this they will have to write the code in the corresponding box before finalizing their purchase.