IMPROVES PUMPING OF MUSCULAR OXYGENATION
Nitric Power is a new sports supplement of the so-called Nitric Oxide or NO precursors which provide an improved bioavailability over similar supplements.
The formula developed by POWERGYM, which contains L-Arginine-L-Malate and nicotinic acid impact on the natural production of Nitric Oxide and on the growth hormone.
Nitric Oxide is produced by the friction of blood on vascular walls, it is also increased by salt supplementation, as in this case. Nitric Power can maintain base levels over longer periods, thus improving its efficiency .
A higher level, or an increase in production of Nitric Oxide through Arginine and the provision of L-Malic acid present in the molecules, can have the following effects on performance;
- An increase in exercise capacity.
- An increase in NO and the quantity of blood and nutrients reaching the muscles. Greater muscular pumping.
- Better recovery.
- Holding off of the onset of fatigue and a greater capacity to carry out elevated levels of physical effort over longer periods.
- A possible stimulation of protein synthesis when taken in conjunction with essential amino acids.
- Augmentation in the secretion of growth hormone, which has a lypolitic and anabolic effect.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE
- Take 6 capsules with water per day approx. 30 minutes before training.
To augment the synthesis of protein, take 6 capsules in the morning and 6 capsules in the afternoon together with repeated dosages of essential amino acids.
NUTRIENT CONTENTS (per capsule)
- L-Arginine L-Malate: 500 mg
- Vitamin B3: 3 mg
- Jar of 120 capsules.
- Jar of 120 capsules: 93,1 g.
PRICE: (Vat included): 36,56 €
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST
Sports supplements should not be taken as a substitute for a balanced diet. Sports supplements should be kept out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.
- Berning JR. Nutrición para el rendimiento en el ejercicio y los deportes. Mahan LK, Escott-Stump S, editores. Nutrición y dietoterapia de Krause. Madrid: Mc Graw-Hill Interamericana, 2001; p. 581-606.
- Segura R. Alimentación y deporte. Salas-Salvadó J, Bonada A, Trallero R, Saló ME, editores. Nutrición y dietética clínica. Barcelona: Doyma, 2000; p. 119-131.
- Sociedad Nestlé, AEPA. La nutrición en el deporte. Barcelona, 1989.
- Bescós, R., Rodríguez, F. A., Iglesias, X., Ferrer, M. D., Iborra, E., & Pons, A. (2011). Acute administration of inorganic nitrate reduces VO (2peak) in endurance athletes. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 43(10), 1979-86.