VITAMIN C - ANTIOXIDANTS - ALKALINITY - ENERGY
Doing sports, along with the processes related to obtaining energy in our bodies produce oxidation-reduction reactions which generate highly reactive molecules called free radicals. These molecules must be neutralized by the body with antioxidant substances to avoid their oxidative effect, otherwise, in the long run, they will affect the processes related to obtaining energy, produce damage in the DNA of the cells, generate inflammation and generally accelerate the aging process.
After finishing physical exercise the body starts an intensive recovery period in which the immune system is weakened since the body is using all its energies to repair the damaged structures. It is important at this time to strengthen the immune system to avoid infection.
Moreover, the organism usually generates waste substances that favour an acidic environment. This acidic pH makes it difficult to transport nutrients and substances properly between cells. Our body has mechanisms to buffer this acidity, but it also tends to store these acid substances in our body tissue. Physical exercise further promotes this acidity, which needs to be normalized.
Controlling all of the above is crucial to prevent injuries, optimize energy levels and even slow down the aging process.
What are the benefits of VEGAN VITA C?
- Optimizes our capacity to obtain energy.
- Powerful antioxidant effect.
- Neutralizes acidity and improves absorption of nutrients.
- Strengthens our collagen regeneration processes.
- Improves muscular strength and performance.
- Vitamin C
- Malic acid
- Citric acid
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is involved in many metabolic reactions, and is the antioxidant par excellence. It also helps boost our immune system. In addition, it is necessary to initiate the formation of collagen from structural amino acids.
Malic Acid is naturally found in grapes, apples and cherries. It actively participates in the process of obtaining energy. It helps to avoid muscle cramps and decreases pain in joints and muscles, improving nervous tension and cardiovascular health. For all the above reasons it is very useful in pathologies such as fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue. In addition, it helps detoxify the body.
When body fat is not properly oxidized to generate energy, ketosis occurs. This ketosis reduces the kidney's ability to filter uric acid, which is concentrated in the blood. This, in turn, precipitates and generates kidney stones and increases acidity. Citric acid, despite being an acid, acts as an alkalinizer and pH buffer. It activates the aerobic metabolism, oxidizing correctly the body fat, avoiding the formation of acetone and optimizing the production of energy. By avoiding ketosis (ketone bodies) it favours alkalinization because it prevents the release of uric acid, favouring the reduction of acid residues and regulating the pH. Its presence is necessary in the metabolic energy production routes and helps with the absorption of nutrients.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE: Take 1 stick diluted in 500 ml of water, twice a day.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS VEGAN VITA C Sticks: Citric acid, Malic acid and Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
PRICE (VAT included):
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST: Food supplement. Sports supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Sugar-free. Sports supplements should be kept out of reach of younger children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
VEGAN REGENERATOR: The secret of Jesús Calleja
If you combine VEGAN COLLAGEN + VEGAN COFACTOR + VEGAN VITA C you will obtain optimal results, thus enhancing its benefits, as Jesús Calleja knows, since he tried it a few months ago, he is a fan of this VEGAN REGENERADOR program.
VEGAN REGENERATOR: The Secret of Jesús Calleja
The 3 products need continued use if they want to maintain the benefits in the body since the aging process is continuous.
- Martinez de Toda I., Vida C., Sanz-San Miguel L., De la Fuente M. “Function, oxidative and inflammatory stress parameters in immune cells as predictive markers of lifespan throughout aging”. Oxid Med Cell Longev.ID 4574276. 11p. 2019.
- Martinez de Toda I., Vida C., Sanz San Miguel L., De la Fuente M. “Lifespan prediction based on immune function, redox and behavioral parameters at the adult age”. Mech Ageing Develop. 2019. 182:111125. Doi:10.1016&/j.mad.2019.111125.
- Gleeson, M. (2007). Immune function in sport and exercise. J Appl Physiol (1985) 103, 693-9.
- Nieman, D. C., Johanssen, L. M., Lee, J. W. and Arabatzis, K. (1990). Infectious episodes in runners before and after the Los Angeles Marathon. J Sports Med Phys Fitness 30, 316-28.
- Susan E. Brown, Larry Trivieri Jr. Ácido alcalino. Guía de alimentos.
- De la Fuente, M and Miquel, J. “An update of the oxidation-inflammation theory of aging. The involvement of the immune system in oxi-inflamm-aging“. Current Pharm Des. 15 (26):3003-3026. 2009.
- Russell J, Michalek J, Flechas J, et al. J Rheum 1995;22:953–7. Treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome with SuperMalic: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover pilot study.