ANTI-INFLAMMATORY EFFECT AND NATURAL ANTI-OXIDANT
CURCUMA (TURMERIC) 200 mg is is a food supplement based on CAVACURMIN®, which is highly assimilable curcumin of the highest quality, containing 95% standardized curcumin.
CURCUMA 200 mg is the sports supplement that replaces RECUPEROX.
What does this mean?
This means that 95% of turmeric's complement is curcumin, the active ingredient which provides the main properties of this spice.
Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant without side effects, but difficult to assimilate. The curcumin used in TURMERIC 200 mg has been developed to improve its assimilation into the body, and thus to take full advantage of its benefits.
As a preventive remedy, turmeric has been shown to be a good digestive remedy and can help promote healthy digestion. In addition, as with other foods with antioxidant properties, it also has other beneficial health properties.
Another property of turmeric is that it has no known side effects, furthermore, this spice includes healthy nutrients such as: Protein, Dietary Fiber, Niacin, Vitamins C, E and K, Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium and Zinc.
With these nutrients we can see that it is a most complete spice, and we will understand better, why it is known as "the spice of life".
Recommended daily dose: 2 capsules (taken orally).
QUANTITY PROVIDED BY RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE (2 capsules):
400 mg of CAVACURMIN® (equivalent to 2400 mg of turmeric extract) providing 60 mg of curcuminoids.
Cavacurmin® (Gamma-cyclodextrin and curcumin obtained from dry extract of turmeric root (Curcuma longa L.)), Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (Capsule) and Anti-caking agent (Magnesium stearate)
Contains no gluten or lactose and is suitable for vegetarians.
Suitable for vegans / Gluten-free / Lactose-free / Without added sugars
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Take 1 capsule after breakfast and 1 capsule after dinner with a glass of water.
FORMAT: Jar of 60 CAPSULES.
Warnings and recommendations for use:
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store out of reach and out of sight of younger children.
PRESENTATION: Container of 60 vegetable capsules.
NET CONTENT: 30 g
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST: Food supplement. Sports supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Sugar-free. Sports supplements should be kept out of reach of younger children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
PRICE (VAT included): € 22.50.
- Chainani-Wu N, Madden E, Lozada-Nur F, Silverman S Jr. High-dose curcuminoids are efficacious in the reduction in symptoms and signs of oral lichen planus. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012; 66 (5): 752-60. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2011.04.022.
- Chainani-Wu N, Silverman S Jr, Reingold A, Bostrom A, Mc Culloch C, Lozada-Nur F, et al. A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of curcuminoids in oral lichen planus. Phytomedicine 2007; 14: 437-446.
- Daily JW, Yang M, Park S. Efficacy of Turmeric Extracts and Curcumin for Alleviating the Symptoms of Joint Arthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials. J Med Food. 2016; 19 (8): 717-29.
- European Medicines Agency (EMA) - Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC). Draft European Union herbal monograph on Curcuma longa L. (C. domestica Valeton), rhizome – Revision 1. London: EMA. Doc. Ref.: EMA/HMPC/329755/2017. Publicación: 8/12/2017.
- European Medicines Agency (EMA) - Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC). Draft list of references supporting the assessment of Curcuma longa L. (C. domestica Valeton), rhizome – Revision 1. London: EMA. Doc. Ref.: EMA/434955/2017. Publicación: 8/12/2017.
- Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev 2009; 14: 141-153.
- Kuptniratsaikul V, Thanakhumtorn S, Chinswangwatanakul P, Wattanamongkonsil L, Thamlikitkul V. Efficacy and safety of Curcuma domestica extracts in patients with knee osteoarthritis. J Altern Complement Med 2009; 15: 891-897.
- Liu X, Machado GC, Eyles JP, Ravi V, Hunter DJ. Dietary supplements for treating osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Br J Sports Med. 2018; 52 (3): 167-175. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2016-097333.
- Pinsornsak P, Niempoog S. The efficacy of Curcuma Longa L. extract as an adjuvant therapy in primary knee osteoarthritis: a randomized control trial. J Med Assoc Thai. 2012; 95 Suppl 1: S51-8.
- Srivastava S, Saksena AK, Khattri S, Kumar S, Dagur RS. Curcuma longa extract reduces inflammatory and oxidative stress biomarkers in osteoarthritis of knee: a four-month, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Inflammopharmacology. 2016; 24 (6): 377-388.
- Taylor RA, Leonard MC. Curcumin for inflammatory bowel disease: a review of human studies. Altern Med Rev. 2011; 16 (2): 152-6.
- Wickenberg J, Ingemansson SL, Hlebowicz J. Effects of Curcuma longa (turmeric) on postprandial plasma glucose and insulin in healthy subjects. Nutr J 2010; 9: 43.