BONE AND JOINT HEALTH - PREVENTS CARTILAGE DEGENERATION
BONES AND JOINTS is a food supplement based on Bamboo, Chondroitin and Glucosamine. It contributes to the comfort of the joints, acting against inflammation and degeneration of joint and bone tissue.
This sport supplement replaces POWERFLEX. Its formulation is more complete than old product.
How does the product act?
Glucosamine sulfate is involved in the construction and repair of joint cartilage. It stimulates the production of mucopolysaccharides which are needed to repair damaged cartilage. It is essential for maintaining the elasticity, strength, and resilience of the cartilage in the joints and spine. It reinforces the natural repair mechanisms, stimulates cartilage production, and reduces inflammation and joint discomfort by increasing lubrication.
Chondroitin sulfate improves the supply of synovial fluid by carrying nutrients into the joint fissures. It can fill the smallest gaps in the joint cartilage down to the deepest layers and thus improve tissue nutrition. The nutrition of the joint cartilage is carried out through the synovial fluid and in its absence, it does not receive the essential nutrients to regenerate its natural wear and tear.
In addition, chondroitin sulfate not only protects the cartilage from wear and tear, it also inhibits the action of enzymes that cause cartilage degradation by stimulating the production and assimilation of glucosamine, mucopolysaccharides and collagen, which are essential for optimal joint function.
Bamboo is a plant that provides a large amount of minerals needed for bone health, including silica.
- Improves mobility.
- Maintains the cushioning function of the joint cartilage.
- Ideal for sportsmen and women who do intense physical exercise.
- Improves the elasticity and compressive strength of damaged cartilage.
Excellent synergistic combination with CÚRCUMA 200 mg.
NON-GMO - DOPING FREE - GLUTEN FREE - LACTOSE FREE
- Bamboo contains silica, a component of cartilage and bone. Silica contributes to the comfort of the joints, improves the strength of the connective tissue, and helps prevent cartilage degeneration.
- Glucosamine is an amino saccharide that plays an important role in the formation and repair of cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate is part of a large protein molecule (proteoglycan) that provides elasticity to the cartilage.
DAILY DOSE: Take 2 capsules after lunch and another 2 after dinner with a glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
CONTRIBUTION OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER DAILY DOSE (4 CAPSULES) (%VRN)
- Bamboo dry extract: 600 mg
- Glucosamine: 112, 4 mg
- Chondroitin sulphate: 360 mg.
*NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values
Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/ 2000 kcal).
FORMAT: POT of 120 capsules.
PRICE (VAT INCLUDED): €
- Arriaza, R. (2004). Lesiones articulares en el deporte. Hospital Santa Teresa. Jornadas Nacionales de Fisioterapia en el Deporte. Recuperado de: http://ruc.udc.es/bitstream/2183/10901/1/CC%2051%20art%202.pdf
- Arriaza, R. (2004). Joint injuries in sport. Hospital Santa Teresa. National Conference on Physiotherapy in Sport. Recovered from:
- Sawitzke A et al. Clinical effi cacy and safety of glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, their combination, celecoxib or placebo taken to treat osteoarthritis of the knee: 2-year results from GAIT. Ann Rheum Dis 2010;69:1459–1464.
- Clegg D et al. Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, and the Two in Combination for Painful Knee Osteoarthritis. NEJM 2006; 354(8): 795-808.
- Pavelka K, Coste Ph, Géher, Krejc G. Efficacy and safety of piascledine 300 versus§ chondroitin sulfate in a 6 months treatment plus 2 months observation in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee. Clin Rheumatol (2010) 29:659–70.
- Sawitzke A et al. Clinical efficacy and safety of glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, their§ combination, celecoxib or placebo taken to treat osteoarthritis of the knee: 2-year results from GAIT. Ann Rheum Dis 2010; 69: 1459–64.