POWERFUL ENERGY GEL WITH REFRESHING EFFECT
CARBOHYDRATES, AMYLOPECTIN, VITAMINS, MINERALS AND MAGNESIUM. GLUTEN FREE
To maintain any physical activity our body needs energy. The energy stores of glycogen are depleted as we practice exercise and after the first hour it is advisable to take a carbohydrate sports supplement to maintain the intensity and lengthen the time of exercise. In addition to the indispensable hydration, it is recommended to consume between 40 and 60 grams of carbohydrates per hour of exercise depending on the weight of the sportsman or woman.
The sports supplement TURBOGEL is formulated with several sources of carbohydrates, but basically with partially hydrolyzed starches that present a lower osmolarity when diluted, this gives a greater ease of assimilation, avoiding gastrointestinal discomfort.
TURBOGEL has a characteristic that differentiates it from the rest of the gels on the market: its refreshing effect. The freshness is perceived a few seconds after taking it, it gives a pleasant sensation and clears the upper airways. It is a pleasant effect during exercise.
Formulated with Amylopectin, but basically with partially hydrolysed starches that has a lower osmolarity when diluted, making it easier to assimilate, avoiding gastrointestinal discomfort.
Refreshing effect, exclusive to this gel. It is noticeable a few seconds after taking the gel, giving a pleasant sensation of freshness, and clearing the upper airways.
Practical, easy to open container, convenient to carry and take during sports activity. In addition, the gel passes quickly to the mouth simply by squeezing the container with one hand.
Provides 15 g of carbohydrates per gel.
Prevents muscle cramps during exercise.
Improves energy production.
Refreshes the airways.
CARBOHYDRATES (AMYLOPECTIN): based on partially hydrolyzed starches that are easily assimilated to avoid intestinal discomfort during absorption.
MAGNESIUM: basic mineral in the energetic processes of obtaining energy and in the maintenance of the correct function of muscular contraction.
VITAMINS B1 and B2 that contribute to the normal energetic metabolism and VITAMIN B6 helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness.
VITAMIN C: improves iron absorption and contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system during exercise.
TURBOGEL GEL COLA WITH CAFFEINE (also provides)* Anhydrous caffeine: 50mg. *Not recommended for children or pregnant or lactating women. Do not take in case of hypertension, nervousness, or sensitivity to Caffeine.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE
TURBOGEL LEMON WITH MINT: take 1 to 4 gels during exercise with 300 ml of water.
TURBOGEL COLA WITH CAFFEINE: take 1 gel during exercise with 300 ml of water.
- MONODOSE GEL 30 g Lemon with Mint flavour (caffeine free)
- MONODOSE GEL 30 g Cola Flavour (with caffeine 50 mg).
- BOX OF 6 SINGLE-DOSE GELS OF 30 g
- BOX OF 24 SINGLE-DOSE GELS OF 30 Gg
PRICES (VAT included):
- MONODOSE GEL 30 g: €1.95
- BOX OF 6 SINGLE-DOSE GELS OF 30 g: € 11.60
- BOX OF 24 SINGLE-DOSE GELS OF 30 g: € 45.60
- Asker Jeukendrup. Guía Práctica de la Nutrición Deportiva. Ed. Tutor. 2011.
- Jeukendrup AE. Los carbohidratos durante el ejercicio. La investigación de los últimos 10 años. Nuevas recomendaciones. Apunts. Educación Física y Deportes. 2013; 113: 7-22.
- http://altorendimiento.com/ [portal en internet]. España. Blog Alto Rendimiento [citado 8 febrero 2016]. Disponible en: http://altorendimiento.com/blog-alto-rendimiento/articulos/
- http://blogs.runners.es/nutricion/ [portal en internet]. España. Sección nutrición Blogs Runners [citado 8 febrero 2016]. Disponible en: http://blogs.runners.es/nutricion/