ISOLATED FROM MAXIMUM PURITY WHEY PROTEINS. PROTEIN SPORTS FOOD THAT WILL HELP IMPROVE YOUR NUTRITION:
- VERY LOW IN FAT AND SODIUM
- LOW CARB
- WITHOUT GLUTEN
ISOWHEY 100 has obteined the official certification of BANNED SUBSTANCE TESTED - Informed Sport.com Trusted by sport and CAR's recommendation:
BANNED SUBSTANCE TESTED. A testing and certification program for supplements and sports nutrition products and supplement manufacturing facilities, designed to test products and ensure that they are not inadvertently contaminated with substances prohibited by the WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) on the sport.
PRODUCT RECOMMENDED BY THE CAR. The High Performance Center BCN has always been concerned with getting the maximum performance from its athletes. For this reason, before signing any agreement with any sports nutrition company, it first checks the scientific basis of the sports foods and supplements, as well as their effectiveness for professional athletes.
ISOWHEY 100 is a protein sports supplement of the highest purity without any denaturisation. The protein source is 100% isolated from whey obtained using microfiltration and cross-flow ultrafiltration, processes that do not denaturise the protein.
This is why ISOWHEY 100 contains low molecular weight micro-fractions which confer very interesting biological attributes on it; improving immunity, absorption of iron the synthesis of glutathione as well as providing high chemical index proteins.
ISOWHEY100 has the following advantages;
- Maximum purity protein, as high as 88% high chemical index protein, extremely low in fats and carbohydrates.
- Rich in protein micro-fractions which improve immunity, the absorption of iron and muscular growth.
- Because of its cysteine and bovine albumen content along with the added nutrients such as selenium, vitamin E, vitamin C and zinc, ISOWHEY 100 has antioxidant powers which, as is known, exercises a positive effect on general athletic recovery.
- Contains large quantities of branch chain amino acids and contains added L-Glutamine as well as zinc and magnesium, all very effective nutrients for muscular regeneration.
- Has great digestibility, excellent solubility and a delicious flavour which make multiple intakes of the supplement throughout the day possible and unproblematic.
DOES NOT CONTAIN ASPARTAME. CONTAINS MEASURE.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE:
Dissolve 2 measures (60g) in 300ml of water or milk twice a day.
AMINOGRAM PER 100 g OF PROTEIN:
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS (average values)
- L-LEUCINE: 10,6 g.
- L-ISOLEUCINE: 6,4 g.
- L-VALINE: 5,9 g.
- L-PHENYLALANINE: 3 g.
- L-METHIONINE: 2,2 g.
- L-LYSINE: 9,6 g.
- L-THREONINE: 6,7 g.
- L-TRIPTOPHAN: 1,4 g.
BIOAVAILABILITY = 100 g. CHEMICAL INDEX = 131,25
CHEMICAL COMPUTING - PDCAAS = 1,0
PROTEIN MICROFRACTIONS. PERCENTAGE OF PROTEIN TOTAL:
- BETA-LACTOGLOBULIN: 43 - 48%
- ALFA-LACTALBUMIN: 15 - 18%
- IMMUNOGLOBULIN G: 3%
- GLYCOMACROPEPTIDES: 24 - 28%
- BOVINE WHEY ALBUMIN: 2%
- LACTOFERRIN: <1%
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100g.)
- Energy: 367 Kcal.
- Proteins: 85 g.
- dry matter: 88.6 g.
- Carbohydrates: 4 g.
- Of which sugars 0 g.
- Fats: 1 g.
- Of which saturated: 0 g.
- Fibre 1 g.
- Sodium 0,12 g.
NUTRIENT CONTENTS (per 120 g.)
Glutamine: 600 mg. Calcium: 488 mg. Magnesium: 242 mg. Phosphorus: 244 mg. Vitamin C: 80 mg. Vitamin B3: 16 mg. Vitamin E: 12 mg. Zinc: 10 mg. Iron: 8,1 mg. Vitamin B5: 6 mg. Vitamin B6: 1,4 mg. Vitamin B2: 1,4 mg. Vitamin B1: 1100 mcg. Vitamin B9: 200 mcg. Biotin: 50 mcg. Selenium: 39 mcg. Vitamin B12: 2,5 mcg.
- Container with 1.000 g powder.
- Container with 2.000 g powder.
FLAVOURS: Chocolate, Cookies, Yogur with strawberries and Neutral (New!!).
- ISOWHEY 100 - 1.000 g: 55,91 € (VAT included)
- ISOWHEY 100 - 2.000 g: 91,56 € (VAT included)
ALLERGENS: It contains products derived from milk and soy.
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST
Contains sweeteners. Sports supplements should not be taken as a substitute for a balanced diet. Sports supplements should be kept out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage of sports supplements.