ISOLATED FROM MAXIMUM PURITY WHEY PROTEINS WITH DOPING FREE CERTIFICATED.
ISOWHEY 100 is a protein sports supplement of the highest purity without any denaturisation. The protein source is 100% isolated from whey obtained using microfiltration and cross-flow ultrafiltration, processes that do not denaturise the protein.
This is why ISO WHEY 100 contains low molecular weight micro-fractions which confer very interesting biological attributes on it; improving immunity, absorption of iron the synthesis of glutathione as well as providing high chemical index proteins.
ISOWHEY100 has the following advantages;
- Maximum purity protein, as high as 88% high chemical index protein, extremely low in fats and carbohydrates.
- Rich in protein micro-fractions which improve immunity, the absorption of iron and muscular growth.
- Because of its cysteine and bovine albumen content along with the added nutrients such as selenium, vitamin E, vitamin C and zinc, ISOWHEY 100 has antioxidant powers which, as is known, exercises a positive effect on general athletic recovery.
- Contains large quantities of branch chain amino acids and contains added L-Glutamine as well as zinc and magnesium, all very effective nutrients for muscular regeneration.
- Has great digestibility, excellent solubility and a delicious flavour which make multiple intakes of the supplement throughout the day possible and unproblematic.
DOES NOT CONTAIN ASPARTAME. CONTAINS MEASURE.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE:
Dissolve 2 measures (60g) in 300ml of water or milk twice a day.
AMINOGRAM PER 100 g OF PROTEIN:
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS (average values)
- L-LEUCINE: 10,6 g.
- L-ISOLEUCINE: 6,4 g.
- L-VALINE: 5,9 g.
- L-PHENYLALANINE: 3 g.
- L-METHIONINE: 2,2 g.
- L-LYSINE: 9,6 g.
- L-THREONINE: 6,7 g.
- L-TRIPTOPHAN: 1,4 g.
BIOAVAILABILITY = 100 g. CHEMICAL INDEX = 131,25
CHEMICAL COMPUTING - PDCAAS = 1,0
PROTEIN MICROFRACTIONS. PERCENTAGE OF PROTEIN TOTAL:
- BETA-LACTOGLOBULIN: 43 - 48%
- ALFA-LACTALBUMIN: 15 - 18%
- IMMUNOGLOBULIN G: 3%
- GLYCOMACROPEPTIDES: 24 - 28%
- BOVINE WHEY ALBUMIN: 2%
- LACTOFERRIN: <1%
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100g.)
- Energy: 367 Kcal.
- Proteins: 85 g.
- dry matter: 88.6 g.
- Carbohydrates: 4 g.
- Of which sugars 0 g.
- Fats: 1 g.
- Of which saturated: 0 g.
- Fibre 1 g.
- Sodium 0,12 g.
NUTRIENT CONTENTS (per 120 g.)
Glutamine: 600 mg. Calcium: 488 mg. Magnesium: 242 mg. Phosphorus: 244 mg. Vitamin C: 80 mg. Vitamin B3: 16 mg. Vitamin E: 12 mg. Zinc: 10 mg. Iron: 8,1 mg. Vitamin B5: 6 mg. Vitamin B6: 1,4 mg. Vitamin B2: 1,4 mg. Vitamin B1: 1100 mcg. Vitamin B9: 200 mcg. Biotin: 50 mcg. Selenium: 39 mcg. Vitamin B12: 2,5 mcg.
- Container with 1.000 g powder.
- Container with 2.000 g powder.
FLAVOURS: Chocolate, strawberry and Yogur with strawberries.
- ISOWHEY 100 DOPING FREE 1.000 g: 55,91 € (VAT included)
- ISOWHEY 100 2.000 g DOPING FREE: 91,56 € (VAT included)
ALLERGENS: It contains products derived from milk and soy.
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST
Contains sweeteners. Sports supplements should not be taken as a substitute for a balanced diet. Sports supplements should be kept out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage of sports supplements.