BENEFICIAL PROBIOTICS FOR WOMEN'S FLORA
Food supplement with advanced probiotics that acts by normalizing the balance in women's flora. It is effective both in the treatment and in the prevention of recurrent urinary infections or cystitis.
MODE OF ACTION
The mechanism of action of its strains takes place by physical displacement, thus achieving the growth of beneficial bacteria and the displacement of harmful ones avoiding their colonization. The probiotic strains it contains act on inflammation by decreasing the peptide generated in the inflammation processes, considerably reducing the production of inflammatory cytokines and increasing the anti-inflammatory cytokines in the immune response.
It avoids the adhesion of pathogenic bacteria such as E.coli and other uropathogenic gram-negative bacteria to the wall of the urinary tract, preventing their colonization and subsequent infection causing cystitis.
Vitamin D enhances the action of the immune system against infections.
- Prevents recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Treats and prevents cystitis.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system (Vitamin B6).
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system (Vitamin D).
INGREDIENTS: Soluble Fibre (prebiotic), Mix of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus gasseri, Capsule, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6 and Anticaking agent.
DAILY DOSE: Take 1 capsule a day.
GLUTEN FREE, SOY PROTEIN FREE, MILK OR ITS DERIVATIVES (INCLUDING LACTOSE) FREE.
Conservation conditions: Store in a cool, dry place. The product is stable at room temperatura.
Wargings and recommendations for use: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach and sight of young children. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
PRESENTATION: 30 vegetable capsules.
PRICE (VAT included): € 17.90
- Anukam 2006. Placebo-controlled clinical study. 125 premenopausal women diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis (normal Nugent score).
- Bohbot 2012. EC with 20 healthy girls. Administration of two different doses of L. casei rhamnosus (LCR35): 1X108 once a day or twice a day for 28 days.
- From Alberti 2015. Clinical study evaluating the possible vaginal colonization of probiotic (L. acidophilus La-14 and L. rhamnosus HN001) administered orally.
- Hummelen 2010. Clinical study with HIV-1 infected women in which it is analysed whether long-term treatment (6 months) with two probiotics (L. rhamnosus GR-1 and L. reuteri RC-14) can favour the cure of bacterial vaginosis.
- Jang 2017. Study in mice to see if oral or vaginal administration of PM; Respecta R (L. rhamnous HN001 and L. acidophilus GLa-14) can attenuate bacterial vaginosis (BV).
- Mezzasalma 2016. Clinical study in which they analyze if the oral administration of probiotics is able to modify the vaginal microbiota.
- Petricevic 2008. Clinical study to determine whether the oral administration of probiotics (2.5X109 CFU daily of L. rhamnous GR-1 and L. reuteri RC-14 (each) for 14 days) can improve the quality of vaginal microbiota in postmenopausal women.